Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chicken Fingers

2-3 Boneless, skinless chicken breast

2/3 cup Bisquick baking mix

1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated people)

1/2 tsp garlic salt

1/2 tsp paprika

1 slightly beaten egg

3 Tbl butter - melted

Heat oven to 450. Line cookie sheet with foil (and thank me later). Spray the foil with cooking spray.

Mix together Bisquick mix, cheese, garlic salt, and paprika (in bowl, gallon bag, you choose).
*Slightly beat you egg in a separate bowl.
*Slice chicken breast into strips (you knew that one was coming)
*Dip half the chicken strip into egg and then place into Bisquick mix
*Make sure to cover the whole "tender" in the mix
*Set on cookie sheet and repeat the first steps. When the cookie sheet is full drizzle the melted butter over top of the chicken.

Bake 12-14 minutes. At the halfway point turn over the chicken and resist the urge to eat them half cooked.

Once they are done, pull them out and enjoy. I like to make Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (the frozen in a bag variety) with these, but if you don't want to splurge on those then just make baking soda biscuits...unless someone has a good recipe for Buttermilk biscuits and if so...get sharing.

Any questions - give me a call.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy. I will have to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried them! So, so tasty. I set off the fire alarm. I opened the oven to take them out and BAM! Singed my eyebrows. The fire alarm started beeping at me. But, all is well. I ate and ate until I couldn't eat any more.

    ReplyDelete